Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Holy Cow... Look at the Calendar.

Can anyone believe what time of year it is? I know I can't.

I was flipping through my desk calendar this afternoon and realized... We have nearly hit February. That means the winter sports season will soon be coming to a close.

Tournament week for basketball has just passed, which means the half way mark is here for hoops. In exactly one month the state wrestling meets open. That very same day bowling regionals take place.

So I took the liberty of counting.... 45 days remain of the winter sports season.
That means we are 2/3 of the way finished with the 2009-2010 school year!

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for the spring weather to bring baseball and softball to my coverage area... but Holy Cow... Where does the time go?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This season has just flown by. The good news, no more worries about snow cancellations in a few weeks, but then again, lots of worries about spring storm cancellations. It sure is fun.